Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, 3 November 2008

Stila Makeups

I never try to wear Stila makeups before. The packaging, although it's cute and gurly, but somehow I think they're not serious about makeups.

Hehe. Pelik kan.

The other day, my good friend Balqish was 'drawing' her face, and I notice she wore this. Its Stila Convertible Color for lip and cheek all in one!

"Stila's ingenious lipstick and blush-in-one proves to be irresistible. As seen in In Style's Best Beauty Buys 2008! This versatile favorite brightens cheeks and lips with creamy, translucent color. Tap onto cheeks and press onto lips. The sheer tint adds an inherent glow to the cheeks while lips bloom with fresh, radiant color. Our two-in-one compact holds the key to easy, monochromatic makeup. A must-have in every stila girl's kit. "

And the best part is I like the color. It's so nice. Tap on your cheek after you put on your compact powder and blend it with powder once again to make it last longer. Ouhh I must get one of this!

Another one is eye liner. This one is recommended by a blogger. I'm looking for eyeliner that easy to glide on and it has to be really black. I hope this one is the one. I'm gonna give it a try.



Anyone got other option than these two?

3 comments:

katak_78 said...

How much is the price? I've heard about stila but never seen the product ..xde kat my place..

Miss Kemek said...

the convertible color tuh is about RM80+ tapi eyeliner tu i'm sure. tapi boleh check kat strawberrynet.com..

Miss Kemek said...

opss silap.yg eyeliner tuh i'm NOT sure..hehe