Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Charice Pempengco

I watched The Oprah on Hallmark yesterday and she was talking about this one girl who makes everyone mesmerize by her singing and she's from the Phillipines. And Oprah introduced her to David Foster. You know who he is. And Oprah welcomed her and I started to hear her voice. OMG I have to tell you. Memang bulu roma saya meremang ok. She was damn good! And I tear out just by hearing her voice. Simply to say I cried everytime I hear she sings. It was that good!

I'll pray for her success and happiness. Wait till you know her background. And you'll cry more because she sings from her heart..

Here's one of her vclip from youtube with David Foster.


11 comments:

sak said...

sapa david foster ni. tak kenal pun. ben foster kenal la

hanis said...

suara dia mmg sgt sedap..waktu aku tgk pun, sgt terpegun hokeh?

Miss Kemek said...

sak - google la sendiri. tu pun tatau ke.haha..

hanis- haah sedap kan..hari-hari tgk pn takpe. she's so adorable and funny too.

YuNe said...

damn she soo good..hihi...so impress ada tgk budak 18 bulan tahu tempat smua dalm globe..dalam oprah jugak..hihi..ahaks..hihi

katak_78 said...

OMG!! Semua org berdiri..termasuk bulu roma aku!!!erk..most philippinos have amazing vices kan!!aku nak google kat u tube la!!thanks kemek!

Miss Kemek said...

katak78- vclip lagu i will survive is my fav! hehe. go watch it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind comments although I cannot understand what you were saying haha.

To know more about Charice join us at www.charicediva.com.

sak said...

huh charice pun ada dtg komen sini. hebat

fizZA a.k.a. fizwote said...

kalo ko tgk video dia ngan celine...celine pon tergamam ms dia bawak lagu because u love me tuh...

Miss Kemek said...

fizwote - dah tengok dah. aku tengok sume video die kt youtube.huhuhu..besttt!

budzhot said...

Hello guys! I'm a Filipino and I'm so thankful that you are suppporting Charice... This could be our biggest break the first Asian Diva. To all Asians out there please she needs your support. She is set to record her first international album with David Foster early nest year.