Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, 21 March 2009

Sudah-sudahlah search lagu artis dekat youtube tu. Jom tengok benda yang berfaedah sikit.

Me and Syakir were having a conversation about the story in Al-Quran, how Al-Quran tells the story of human invention and how does rain happens and all. Yes we are an intellectual couple, I can say. We don't talk rubbish. We talked about intellectual stuff like The Arrival. I didn't watch it just yet. I'm scared. Just search and watch the video on youtube and you'll know what I mean.

The Divine Book is a documentary about the 2 different religion that exist in the world and the truth of our God.

Perhaps you guys should watch it. I don't know how to tell the whole story, so just go and watch okay. Type The Divine Book and The Arrival. Thanks!

1 comment:

sak said...

apa yang intelek nye