Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, 23 August 2010

Honeymoon.

Where should we go for our honeymoon?

Oh my, Sak and I will only be on leave until Tuesday (or Wednesday) after our reception in KL so we don't have much time to go for a real honeymoon. We decided to go for a pre-honeymoon at some place nearby.

Can anyone suggest any good hotel in KL or any place within 2 hours drive? I was thinking of Avilion Port Dickson..hmm..need to do more survey..

I need help, please..

3 comments:

mrs zach said...

Dear..try sepang gold coast. me pun tak prnh pegi, tapi sepertinya menarik utk sesi bersenang lenang dgn suami. ihiks

ZARA said...

cameron highland? more than 2 hours tak?

KEMEK KASAH said...

mrs zach, owh gold coast tuh dkt sepang ke? will google it out..thanks!

zara, erm i think so..itulah..dah lama sangat tak pergi cameron highland..good suggestion jugak tu..thanks zara :)