Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Videographer.

At first, I decided not to hire videographer for our wedding, but after long consideration, I decided to hire one for our reception. Reason is as for solemnization, I can ask my friends/ relative to record it using their videocameras. I  think it is not worth it to hire a videographer for solemnization as the event is very short timing and videographer nowadays is charging like minimum RM 1.5k per event. Per event ok. Must remember that. Since I am spending more on the reception, so I think it is better to hire them for the reception at Dewan Merak Kayangan.

I already contacted the person and lucky for me, they still have one free slot on the 10.10.10 because a client postpone their solemnization to 16.10.10 and I think that might be my rezeki, who knows InsyaAllah..

Now comes the problem...who's gonna pay for that? I have a very tight budget..Hmm..I don't want to ask my dad to sponsor since he is already paying for the food and a lot more stuff. So I have to think of a Plan B...Hmm plan B....will let you guys know if it works..Please pray for me okay. *Ya Allah permudahkanlah urusanku, Amin..*


No comments: