Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, 25 November 2010

Majlis Bertandang.

My Majlis Bertandang was held 1 anda half months after the reception on the bride side because all my BIL and SIL are all teachers. So my PIL decided to do our reception during the school holidays. It was held at Annexe Resort Kuantan. It was just a simple kenduri with no dias or bersanding whatsoever. Dah malas nak naik-naik pelamin ni and Syakir's family are religious people and they don't really like all these bensanding punya adat. Okay lah tu because I don't have to trouble myself nak fikir pasal pelamin pulak kan. Dahla semua I bawak dari KL; the photographer, the baju and the MUA. Nak dijadikan cerita, my MUA yang I kenal mula-mula masa solemnization Ina dulu is actually Sak's relatives. What a small world! :D Of course lah we're good friends now. Hehe..so less talk, more pictures..!

Here's a sneak peek of our wedding and outdoor shooting at Pantai Sepat, Kuantan..Ouhh I love the beaches!

Photographer : The Photolicious
Attire : Amin Jauhary






























More stories to come! :D


1 comment:

FydaFendy said...

so sweet.... <3

btw.. love the beaches and the fried shrimp plus the small picnic..