Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, 25 November 2010

Wedding Dress.



So I get to wear the dress that I dream of on my wedding day. It is made of chiffon and lace. Cost for the material murah je, tak sampai RM 500 pun cuma upahnya lah yang mahal sikit kan. As I told you in my previous post, supposely I want Arma to do my wedding dress, but he's not available and he so busy with other jobs. Maybe dah rezeki Zery kan. Zery is such a nice guy and very soft spoken and I trust him without demanding so much for the design. I believe he knows what hes doing.

When I saw the finish outcome, I was OMG..! I love it and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! Yay!

Thank you Zery for making my dream come true! I definitely going to be your return customer! ;D

P/S I've lost the picture during fitting session with you. Sedih sangat because that's the only picture yang I ambil dengan you. Hmm..oh well maybe next time bila jumpa you kita ambil gambar sama lagi okay :)



No comments: