Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, 11 April 2011

Anya Hindmarch Spring/Summer 2011.

Me and my sister went to Anya Hindmarch for the Spring/Summer 2011 collection the other day. It was held at the concourse Pavilion. It's not just because of the bag (I always love their collections) but more to the refreshment or shall I say hi-tea which served by Hilton Hotel after the show :)

I don't know what to wear bcoz I always have this 'I-don't-have-anything-to-wear' issue and it causes me not  going out as often as I used to anymore. Luckily last Friday I went for lunch at The Curve with my friend and spotted a jacket which I want so bad for a long time and had to make a 'rembatan kencang'! Hehe. Afterall it's only RM 70++, not bad lah kan..




Anyway, I think the new collections are pretty nice especially the one in the old pink (but wear it does not make you look old of course) and whites. I manage to spot a few that I like but looking at the price tag itself makes me think 18 thousand times before I get lectures by my husband. Hehe..
Enjoy the pictures!
Registration










Serena C as the emcee




Ok, I like this bag









I like the top. Obviously because it's my fav color :)




Me, me, me.



 
After the show




Cantiknya!





This cake is very yummy I tell you! I forgot the name but it sure does taste good!
















Bab makan laju je..




Post signature adik saya.









This meat thingy is also so nice! Kalau tak malu dah lama ambil banyak-banyak.












Ya Allah murahkanlah rezekiku supaya aku boleh dapat one of Anya Hindmarch bag. Dapat satu pun jadila. Aminnnnn..~! :)



No comments: