Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, 11 April 2011

M.A.C Makeup Workshop.

Last  months Balqish texting me asking whether I want to join her to attend a makeup workshop coordinated by M.A.C. We have to pay RM250 and receive RM200 voucher for M.A.C products that can be redeem afterwards. Since I am free so I said why not. I haven't met Aqish for months. The last time we met was during my solemnization which was 5 months ago. Her belly all big already. She's carrying a baby girl due this April. It's good to have a girl day's out. My makeup artist, Fyda joined us too!

It was held at training room Level 4 KLCC. There were 20 participant per session and we joined the first session of the day. Now pictures please! :D




Yummy lip color

 
M.A.C pencil


They also provide us with refreshment and light breakfast. Me and Fyda couldn't help being like a hungry tiger hehe..



This is only half of it



Aqish and Zuey



My spot :)

Makeupsss



Just to show off my new ring ;P



Zuey looking so excited explaining to Fyda hehe..



The emcee. I forgot her name already..



Some of the contestant with the faci at the back.



Taraa..! Here comes the speaker, Shahrum..~!









So basically the workshop tought us on the basic thing on makeup, I mean what should we do first before applying our makeup. The base is playing important part for us to have a beautiful and long lasting outcome..
Okay. Shahrum explained that during backstage, he usually combined mousturizer, serum, concealer and foundation all in one in order to save time. The mixture is what we call the BB cream. BB cream is so in nowadays but it is only recommanded for those in a rush or on travel.




Put it on your face using this brush. See the number?



Fyda.



Lippies



Me! :D



Me and Shahrum












Zuey and yours truly :)







We get to keep the note book. Yay!




We also got a box to keep all the makeup/brushes


This is what I redeem with my voucher, Prep + prime set worth RM190



and a paint pot for eye base











Me and Fyda already book our seats for the advance makeup workshop which will be held on May 15 at Trader's Hotel and yes we are really looking forward to it. Till next entry! Toddles!


3 comments:

Azwin Ameerdeen said...

Hi! I'd like to know how do I apply for MAC makeup courses, or do you know whom can I contact in regards with this? Thanks!

Angelie said...

Hi.. how to apply for this workshop?

Angelie said...

Hi.. how to apply for this workshop?